Concerning COVID-19 & Golfer Safety
While the game will offer a much-deserved break from the reality of the COVID-19 pandemic we need to make sure that all golfers are taking the necessary steps to stay safe and keep others safe.
Best Practices for Golfer Safety
- Please wash hands frequently or use hand sanitizer while playing or practicing
- Please leave the pin in at all times while playing golf and untouched throughout your golf round. – The rules of golf even allow for this now
- No hole flag sticks on putting green to avoid excessive contact.
- Free Relief from all bunkers – rakes have been removed.
- Please follow all social distancing guidelines when playing or interacting with members and staff at the club
- The golf staff is disinfecting touch points throughout the day in the Golf Shop. We wash our carts after every round and we are cleaning cart steering wheels and other high touch areas
- Golf Carts key are being sanitized after each round.
- We ask that all golfers still check in but please limit your interaction with staff in the Golf Shop.
Nothing is more important to us than the health and safety of our staff & golfers. We will continue to undertake the precautions and best practices recommended by public health experts. Click HERE for the CDC’s recommended steps to prevent illness.
We send our best wishes to all individuals and communities that have been impacted by the virus.
We are closely following the news & will take all recommended precautions during this time. We will keep you updated via email & our Facebook page as the situation evolves.
De-Stress at the Course!
Meanwhile, golf is a great distraction in stressful times.
Come spend some time & enjoy the great outdoors!
Click the button below to book your tee time.