5 MENTAL MISTAKES YOU SHOULD NEVER MAKE ON THE GOLF COURSE
Most golfers lose way too many shots to poor mental decisions and not knowing how to systematically approach each shot and control their emotions to maintain confidence. This article will show you the 5 most common mental game mistakes that most golfers make and how to eliminate them.
1) Don’t analyze your swing, or think about it while swinging
2) Don’t think about your score (unless you really have to)
3) Don’t beat yourself up, be your own caddy and remember it’s just a game
4) Don’t just aim at the fairway or green – have a very precise target in mind
5) Don’t forget about your routine
This is a guest post by David MacKenzie from Golf State of Mind
The most intriguing grips in pro golf
A substantial subsection of the golf canon is devoted to romanticizing Ben Hogan and his technique. And that includes his grip, which is shown in the photograph shown above for Life Magazine in 1947—before he weakened it to stop hooking and went on to dominate golf through the mid-1950s.
Placid Lakes Golf Course invites you to
enjoy great golf all SUMMER LONG!
· JOIN NOW ·
and start SAVING TODAY ☀️
Call the Golf Shop to Purchase
NEED A TEE TIME TODAY?
Placid Lakes Golf Course
3601 Placid Lakes Boulevard
Lake Placid, Florida 33852
Phone: (863) 465-1626
Hours of operation:
Monday-Sunday | 6:30am – 5pm